- 3 eggs
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- ½ cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, quartered
- salt + pepper taste
- fresh coriander, lime juice and sliced avocado to serve. (just don’t forget to add it like I did) Or smash the avo and 2-3 drops of Lime Essential oil. Takes the humble avocado to a whole new level!
1. Lightly beat eggs together in a small bowl.
2. Heat a little olive oil over medium heat in a large pan.
3. Cook beans, tomatoes and spinach together with a pinch of salt for 2-3 minutes. Add eggs to the pan and scramble.
4. Serve with sliced avocado, fresh lime juice and fresh coriander.