This is one of those recipes that you whip up on a Sunday afternoon, so that in the weeks ahead you can transform meh dishes, to woah! dishes. It’s. That. Good.
- 2 fresh beets, peeled and grated
- 3 red onions, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup runny honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 drop doTERRA Rosemary essential oil
- Heat olive over a medium high heat in a large pan. Cook onions for 10 – 15 minutes, until soft.
- Turn to low and add the remaining ingredients (except for the Rosemary oil) and cook for a further 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the Rosemary oil. Store in glass jars in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Try it on my Ultimate Veggie Burger!