This Choc Berry Smoothie is the type you could actually eat with a spoon. Thick, smoothie-bowl vibes. So if you prefer – serve it in a bowl!
- 1 frozen banana
- 250 ml almond/coconut milk
- 1 tsp Beauty Berries powder (Clean and Green Wholefoods)
- 1 Tbsp natural protein powder (I use Prana On’s Power Plant Protein)
- 1 drop doTERRA Spearmint oil (optional)
- berries, buckwheat and dark chocolate, to serve
Whiz banana, milk, protein powder and Spearmint oil (if using) together in a high speed blender and pour three-quarters of the amount into a jar. Blend the berry powder with the remaining mixture and pour on top. Serve with berries, buckwheat and chocolate.