I’m so excited for you guys to see the ‘Cooking with Essential Oils’ eBook I’m working on. It’s going to be exclusively for all my subscribers only and will feature 10 recipes using the oils plus a whole lotta important information. Who know, maybe there’s a third cookbook in the works 😉
The Ginger Oil that I cook with is freaking insane – it smells like the most pure ginger you’ve ever smelt and you get that flavour hit without the stringy little crunchy bits of of the actual plant. So not a fan of that! Let me know how you go with one – it’s super easy and suitable for the whole fambam.
- 2 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp warm water
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 3 drops doTERRA Ginger essential oil
- pinch salt
Mix all ingredients together in a jar, shake well and set aside.
- 1 small Rotisserie chicken (breast and thighs only) meat shredded
- 200g vermicelli noodles
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise, deseeded and cut diagonally
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage (Wombok), shredded
- 1 cup snow peas (raw) , finely sliced
- toasted sesame seeds and sliced spring onions, to serve
1. Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
2. Prepare all the vegetables.
3. Mix all ingredients together on a large serving plate and drizzle with dressing and season to taste.