This Creamy Vegan Chipotle Dressing is nothing short of outstanding and it literally goes with anything. Drizzle it over potatoes, a Burrito Bowl, use it as a dip, lather it all over this incredible burger. Just eat it, whatever way you can!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight – well rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 drop doTERRA Black Pepper essential oil (the piperine content in the pepper helps you to absorb the benefits in turmeric. Or you could use 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper)
- 6 drops doTERRA Lemon essential oil
- 2 Chipotle peppers*
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock + more if needed
- 1/2 cup coconut cream + more if needed
*found in specialty and health food stores
Mix all ingredients together in a high powered blender until smooth and creamy. If it is too thick – add more liquid until you reach the desired consistency. 1 minute is enough in a ThermoMix, 2 minutes may be needed in lesser powered models. Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.