Both incredible oils, you will find below how to use both Clary Sage essential oil and Copaiba essential oils.
The Oil of Clarity and Vision
- Enriched with the organic chemical linalyl acetate, Clary Sage is known as one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils when used aromatically and internally. This herbaceous oil can be used for a variety of purposes both externally and internally.
- During your menstrual cycle, bring relief to your abdomen or back by using Clary Sage essential oil. Simply dilute and apply to the needed area of your abdomen or back and rub for a soothing massage.
- Relax your mind and body by using Clary Sage aromatically. Apply 2 drops of Clary Sage oil to your pillow to create a relaxing environment for a restful night’s sleep.
- For healthy-looking hair, add 4 drops of Clary Sage essential oil to your shampoo. This herbal addition will leave your hair smelling naturally fresh and will help provide benefits that will leave your hair looking strong and beautiful.
Try diffusing this incredible combination:
Lime – 4 drops
Frankincense – 2 drops
Clary Sage – 2 drops
Patchouli – 1 drop
I cannot tell you how incredible this is! Thanks to Ange Peters for this one 🙂
NOTE: You may want to avoid this oil if you are pregnant. Although the research is VERY limited and not conclusive you may hear that it can affect you. Although I don’t drown myself in it everyday, I have comfortably diffused this often during my pregnancy.
The Oil of Unveiling
Copaiba is an exceptional addition to the resinous oils doTERRA offers and is an incredibly versatile oil that has been used for centuries. Here are some great ways to use Copaiba:
- Copaiba has the capability of keeping your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes. Apply it directly to your skin before applying your moisturiser.
- Oils that blend well with Copaiba include Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Copaiba supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system. South Americans have used Copaiba resin for the health of many of these same systems. To take advantage of these benefits daily, add 2 drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- To calm anxious feelings diffuse Copaiba’s woody scent.
We are SO limited to what we can say compliantly about Copaiba (that means because it isn’t technically a pharmaceutical we cannot make big claims) but what I can tell you is that is has rightly been compared to CBD oil – so please do your own research and see why doTERRA’s Copaiba oil is an excellent alternative!
Ready to become a member? Don’t forget ALL wholesale memberships come with:
+ access to our private Facebook groups, challenges & giveaways
+ resources like our Welcome Booklet and Introduction to Oils
+ no minimum monthly spends
+ the cheapest price possible with the oils being shipped straight to your door
Please contact me to arrange all this oily goodness or head over here: https://www.nicolejoyinspire.com/get-started-with-doterra/